Friday, September 30, 2016

Bonjour mes parents!

I know! It's coming so fast and it's really crazy! I'm super excited though! I just hope I can fit everything in my bags and stuff! And yeah I'm definitely recovered pretty much all the way and thank you guys for your packages and the doughnuts they're so awesome! Oh yeah I'll have to look into that. I'll try and get it before I depart!

Is there a certain time that you want me to call? Cause if so, it would be pretty easy to do that! The phone was a great idea so thanks for that!

Thanks for sharing that experience! Chelsey talked to me about that too and that sounds quite honestly like an amazing talk! I'm so excited to be in the MTC for all of general conference, because I probably won't fall asleep during it ;) While I've been in the MTC I've seriously learned so much that I never knew about and it's really been an amazing experience for me and I can't wait to take what I've learned to Africa. I'm so excited to be able to share it with all of them and hopefully it's going to be awesome, even though I know that it will be!

I'll make sure to tell you about all my experiences with Africa next week! I'll also start probably using my group e-mail a little more often. If I haven't shared enough with you guys that will probably be where you can find more! I'm sorry this e-mail is a little shorter! A lot of people e-mailed me this week and I'm trying to get a reply to all of them! Hope you guys are doing good! I love you guys!