Monday, January 16, 2017

Winter Blast

Hey guys!

I'm glad to hear that you guys have had a good busy week! That's when the time flies by the fastest! I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing good and that everyone is healthy! I would like to write a longer email however just today I've become sick. Its a little ironic that I was thankful for my health last week and now I'm sick but its whatever. I just wanted to write you guys to let you know that I'm OK but I don't know what the problem is. I'm thinking that it might be some food poising because it reminds me a lot of Logan. I'm sure I'll be getting better shortly even though right now it really kinda sucks. Don't worry I'm not being stubborn and I'm trying to figure out the problem instead of just saying I'll be OK in a day or two. I don't think its malaria, I don't have a fever so that's good but I'll keep you guys updated!

Alright so the momma and her children had the baptism last Sunday. The momma wasn't able to because there was apparently something in her interview that needed to be regulated by someone other than the zone leader. The three others everything went pretty well! I'm sorry I can't write any longer but really I should probably be getting to back to the apartment and start sleeping so yeah. Anyway I love you guys a ton and I hope that you all have a good week!