Monday, January 23, 2017

A Bunch of Sickies

Hey Guys!

Alright so today I'm all good! I really just think it was some really bad food poising but its all good now. Pretty much 100 hundred percent!

I hope that everyone gets feeling better and I fixed my memory card so this time you should be getting some photos so yeah! That's crazy to hear about Annie. Personally I don't really know if I know her but anytime something like that happens its pretty sad. I hope everyone the best that are involved.

So this week I don't have any massive stories but just a couple of little ones. So we baptized Mama Sylvia yesterday and it was really good! She really seemed super prepared from the beginning and I really think that what we have will really bring her peace in her life. Really shes had a pretty rough time out here and it would take me so much time to explain it all. We were teaching her and at one point during the lesson I just really felt the spirit super strong. I hope that she felt it too cause I know it was there. Also I feel like as she learns more about the plan salvation that's something that's really going to help her out cause shes had some stuff with happened with a baby she was expecting and that just really touched me.

Also I would really like to express my gratitude to you guys for sending me my Patriarchal blessing. I read it 1 time at the MTC and really almost forgot it was in my bag. and sorry I accidentally sent half of my email. But I pulled it out this morning and was able to read it again and really it just gave me a great sense of peace. It helped me look for the better things especially when really there a lot of things that can be discouraging out here. So if its been a while since you've read your Patriarchal blessing I would highly recommend that you take the time to read it again.

So I'm sorry If you guys don't really know how life is over in Africa cause I haven't really described it in too much detail because really its rather hard. Sometimes I see things here that are just normal for me that are just not normal. I will try to explain something that was pretty funny.We were in the middle of teaching and just from behind us a group of kids just ran passed yelling and smacking each other with sticks. They were all maybe like 4-14 years old, oh and they're all wearing pretty close to nothing. So I turn my head and I just see the baby just jiggling towards the other kids stick hand with the most determined look and a pair of like superman underpants and he was maybe 3 or 4 so that was really adorable and hilarious.

Anyway that's it for me, I hope that everything is going well for you guys! Have a good week and love you all! ​